CBF/GA will start accepting scholarship applications on Monday, February 16.
NEW THIS YEAR: The scholarship application form will be completed online. The essay portion will be uploaded as a part of the application and letters of recommendation should be completed via e-mail.
• Student must be enrolled in a master’s level degree program at an accredited institution (not restricted to Baptist institutions.)
• Student must demonstrate a connection to Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of Georgia.
• Student must show potential for leadership within the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship.
• Student must obtain three letters of reference to be e-mailed directly to email@example.com.
• CBF/GA Reference (i.e., pastor, someone to affirm CBF/GA connection/leadership potential)
• Professor/Employer Reference
• Personal Reference (a non-relative)
• Student must complete the online application no later than April 1, 2015.
• Student must write an essay (three page maximum, double-spaced, twelve point font) addressing topics below to be uploaded when completing the online application form.
• Faith Journey and Vocational Calling
• Ministry Goals
• Current Relationship to CBF/GA
• Former scholarship recipients may not re-apply.
Once all elements of your application have been submitted you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
For questions please contact Martha Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org or 478-742-1191, ext. 2.