State Mission Offering
During the fall of each year, we emphasize the CBF/GA State Mission Offering.
When your congregation takes up an annual state mission offering, or when individual members want to give to something extra, we hope you will consider supporting the CBF/GA State Mission Offering.
so we, who are many, are one body in Christ–Romans 12:5 (NRSV)
Each fall, we emphasize our annual CBF/GA State Mission Offering. Last year, from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018, you and your congregations gave $30,272.17 to support young leadership development and neighborhood ministry efforts around Georgia.
This year, 2018/2019, CBF/GA is excited to introduce two new exciting, collaborative missions initiatives that will be supported by our State Mission Offering.
- Partnership with CBF Global’s Together for Hope: A Rural Poverty Coalition.
- Congregational Ministry Grant Program
We offer the following items to assist you in supporting the State Mission Offering:
- A CBF/GA Event Calendar
- How to Give to the State Mission Offering
- Frequently Asked Questions about the State Mission Offering
- State Mission Offering envelopes (regular and pew versions)
- A bulletin insert for use in worship services
- A poster to promote your church’s goal for this year’s State Mission Offering
Thank you for your generosity and partnership in being the presence of Christ to our state and to our world.
Jody Long – Coordinator
Martha Kate Hall – Associate Coordinator
The following materials are available for download from CBF/GA. They may be used to promote the 2018/19 “Together” State Mission Offering.