Theological Education & Scholarships
Students applying for a scholarship must:
- Be currently enrolled in a master’s level degree program or higher at an accredited institution (not restricted to Baptist institutions)
- Be attending classes in the degree program for which they are seeking funding at the time of the application
- Demonstrate a personal connection to the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of Georgia
- Show potential for leadership within the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
- Have not received a CBF/GA scholarship any previous years for the current degree program
For questions, please contact Jody Long, Executive Coordinator, at [email protected].